Because of governmental restrictions regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the Open Study Visit that was scheduled for 15-20 May 2020 has to be cancelled. The Open Study Visit scheduled for 26-29 October 2020 is for now still open for registration. If circumstances change we will update the website and contact the applicants.
Improving Land Administration
The purpose of the programme is to strengthen participants and their organisations in working within the context of Land Administration. Increasing participants’ awareness of the role and possibilities within their specific work and strengthening them as well as the institutions and stakeholders involved in a national and international context. Thus improving the setting of a reliable, transparent, fair and fit for future Land Administration.
Kadaster will be used as one of the examples of a multipurpose Cadastre, and gives an opportunity to discuss institutional, organisational and technical topics with international experts. In an interactive setting participants will be encouraged to find practical, purpose-driven approaches for land administration related challenges.
The three opportunities in 2020 to join a study visit:
- (Cancelled) March 23 – 26 (4 days)
- (Cancelled) May 15 - 20 (4 days, following on FIG2020 in Amsterdam)
- October 26 – 29 (4 days)
The study visits take place in the offices of Kadaster in Amsterdam and Apeldoorn. The maximum number of participants is 16; the main language is English.
Kadaster Office: Amsterdam
Programme: Welcome, Introduction participants, Kadaster in the Netherlands, Organisation
Kadaster Office: Amsterdam and Apeldoorn
Programme: Multi-purpose Kadaster, Land administration and registration, Customer Relation Management
Kadaster Office: Apeldoorn
Programme: Spatial Data Infrastructure, IT, Key-registries zooming in on the Topographic Map and Addresses and Buildings.
Kadaster Office: Apeldoorn
Programme: Kadaster in practice, workshop and presentations participating parties. Closing session
The total fee per participant for this study visit is US $ 650,-. This includes lunches, a welcome dinner, coffee/tea, refreshments and travelling during the week.
The fee excludes flights to and from the Netherlands, transfers between airport and hotel, accommodation, breakfast and dinners, visa and insurance. Participants have to arrange this by themselves. Ofcourse we can advise in this.
We work at cost-price-level, since we are not allowed to make any financial profit on our activities.
Are you in? Apply by filling out the application form.Apply
- Closing date for applying is 1 Month before start of a study visit (see details below)
- Together with the form, the corresponding fee must be transferred as well. Closing data for payment of the costs is 3 weeks before start of the study visit (see details below): before this date the fee has to be on Kadasters’ bank account. Details about transferring the fee are incorporated in the application form.
- The form and the fee have to be processed before the communicated dates. Incomplete applications or payments after the closing date will not be considered.
- After acceptance of the application form and the payment, you will receive a notification to confirm your participation to the study visit. Admittance to the study visit is not possible without this notification that will be sent to each individual participant.
- Candidates receive all practical information by e-mail before the start of the study visit. We have the right to postpone or cancel the study visit in case of too little applicants or in case of unexpected issues. In those cases, applicants will be informed.
|Study Visit: scheduled data |
|Deadline submission application form||Deadline application fee on Kadaster bank account||Notification and confirmation date|
March 23 - 26
May 15 - 20
|October 26 - 29|| |
|October 2||October 6|
In case of any questions or remarks, contact us via this contact form.