IT training for Ministry staff Bangladesh
The Ministry of Land in Bangladesh is in the early stage of introducing IT and computerisation of land records.More about IT training for Bangladesh
What do we do?
For decades, Kadaster has been sharing knowledge on land administration and geo information with other countries.
- New video about Fit-for-Purpose pilot projects in Colombia
- Next phase of Kadaster support to the National Directorate of Land in Mozambique
- Call for programme evaluator LAND programme
- Ontheemd (Displaced), an impressive film about having hearth and home
- The story of a farmer who wanted to grow apples
- Further developing de National Spatial Data Infrastructure in Saint Lucia
- Protecting Amazon forests through better land registration
- Combining expertise on geospatial data management in Belarus
Kadaster performed a Fit-For-Purpose pilot in Brazil. In 4 months all measurements of land and administrative actions were taken in order to issue 55 titles to farmers in the municipality of Tangará de Serra.